Intall all daz content automaticaly

New app to extract and install all of your downloaded content.
  1. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi All, Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website.

I have changed the protection method so hopefully no more false virus warnings.

I have also introduced a 7 day paid trial version.

For just 4.99 you can try Daz Auto Installer with all of its features enabled for 7 Days.

If you decide you want to keep using it you can just pay the difference which at present would be 5.00.
    However, due to demand and the extra work this has generated, the cost for the full version and upgrade will be going up next month.

Regards,

Paul.
    13 August 2018 - 13:34 / #11
  2. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi All, Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website.

I have done a major update over the past few weeks. A summary of this update is as follows:
    1) Improved all functions on missing files TAB.
    2) Improved Archive routines they are now much faster.
    3) Added Uninstaller Tab (Full Version Only).
    4) Removed Temp folder setting.
    5) Improved file location placing routines.
    6) Added option for quick install (No Location Verification).
    7) Installer now automatically extracts uninstallers to Uninstall folder.

Regards

Paul.
    14 September 2018 - 19:31 / #12
  3. Offline

beowulfkaine

Members

Any mac version available?
    24 September 2018 - 03:16 / #13
  4. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

I have done a major update over the past few weeks. A summary of this update is as follows:

1) Support for Rar 5 files.
    2) The installer now has the option to set different paths for your DAZ and Poser content.
    3) It can now Automatically set the of DAZ and Poser paths to the same ones used in daz studio.
    4) Content it now automatically categorised as either DAZ or poser and copied to the correct Paths.
    5) Meta Data is now used to improve the placing of content within daz studio.
    6) The routines that hide unneeded files from DAZ studio have been improved so you get a cleaner folder structure within DAZ Studio.

Regards,

Paul
    8 October 2018 - 09:10 / #14
  5. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi all,

Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website.

I have done a minor update over the past few weeks. A summary of this update is as follows:

1) Rewrote the licensing routines to fix a problem that a customer was having with activation.
    2) Added a new error dialog in order to make it much easier to diagnose and fix bugs.
    3) Updated the File Verifyer TAB routines.
    4) Updated the user manual

This version is 2.1.0.3

Regards,

Paul
    25 October 2018 - 11:07 / #15
  6. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi all,

Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website.

I have done a minor update over the past week. A summary of this update is as follows:

1) Fixed bug that caused some data files to me skipped.
    2) Added a new option to allow the user to skip files if they already exist.
    3) Improved the DAZ File inspection routines and added better notification of the the inspection stages progress.

Regards,

Paul
    6 November 2018 - 18:08 / #16
  7. Offline

virginia

Members

thank you so much
    10 November 2018 - 22:43 / #17